Welcome to Sari's!

Hi ^^ This is the blog of my little store, Sari's.
I make ethnic inspired clothing and accessories... oh, and dreadlock hairs.
Please drop by sometime - just klick the picture of the store below for a SLURL!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Two new tops, two new skirts, one new FREEB!

...oh, and BROW BINDIS!!! Finally. Five different colours in store now!
These are the new tops... You might want to use an undershirt with the second one. Or not. You decide ;)

I made two more colour versions of the Baggy Skirt. I hope you do not mind me repeating the model, but I practically live in mine and wanted some more to mix it up with...

Now that the PoE Hunt is over and the Christmas Calendar is put away untill next year, there was no freebie in the store. That just won't do! Here's a purple dress for you - hope you enjoy. Just TP to the store, buy for 0L$ and it is yours <3

No comments: