Welcome to Sari's!

Hi ^^ This is the blog of my little store, Sari's.
I make ethnic inspired clothing and accessories... oh, and dreadlock hairs.
Please drop by sometime - just klick the picture of the store below for a SLURL!

Monday, January 12, 2009

New DREADS... and some other stuff too!

The thing - well, one of the many things - I love about dreads IRL is how you can just bundle them up in the morning and it still looks great... This style is inspired by the way mine ended up looking one particular day:

Available in the usual colours brown, blonde, red, strawberry blond, black and mermaid... I only make picture posters for the three first colours, but the free demos come in all six and you can buy the latter three from the color sample circles hanging next to them in the hair hut or the news-tent!
New clothing in store also! A cute little apron-style top with an open back...

... and a new kind of pantskirt. I might end up making this one in some more texture versions - I like it a LOT.

Oh, and there is a new necklace. Can you tell I want winter to be over? I sure do!

Hope you found something you like!

No comments: